cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Unsupported major.minor version 49.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to use webDynpro Development component I have created 2 DC and linked them when I try to run a DC I get this error "Unsupported major.minor version 49.0"

The JDK version on Server and my local machine is same 1.4.2_12 what else could be the problem.

please help me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems JDK version problem, Check the JDK version used for original deployment of DC

Also check the JAVA_HOME & PATH/CLASSPATH variable are set correctly.

Thanks

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I have already checked that previousely I was using 1.5 locally and server had 1.4 so I installed 1.4 on my machine and changed the Java installation reference in NWDS and rebuild and deployed my applications

Also this problem is coming to webDynpro DC only if I try to develop WebDynpro application not DC it is working fine.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this link

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/9d/eb813f0e614a18e10000000a114084/content.htm]

Regards,

Matteo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the shortcut from where you open your NWDS and try to change the JDK reference in that shortcut this might solve your problem.

I mean put the String something like this

<NWDS exe path> -vm "<your JDK 1.4 's Javaw.exe file path>"

Ninad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In 1st link from Rajat, Rene's reply says that for WD DC project the below solution worked (non-DC WD project was working like you).

The solution was to force NWDS to start with jdk 1.4 version. Just start the NWDS with following command

C:\...\IDE70\eclipse\SapIde.exe -vm "C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12\bin\javaw.exe" (adjust to your environment)

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Edited by: Nitin Jain on Apr 2, 2009 2:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link:

Regards.

Rajat