cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How add a watermark to the smartform page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody give me some pointers, how to add a watermark to the page .

I have to display a water image, when the user trying to see print preview.

I.e. on certain condition i need to print the water mark on the page .

I have uploaded the BMP Image from se78,

In the page, background picture i have added the image. But some how itu2019s coming for me in the foreground only. Where it was supposed to come as background picture.

I have read some where only the grayscale type image only can come as background picuture.

I have trying to upload grayscale type image, but its not allowing from se78.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In the smartform, there is an optionwith which u can create the graphic picture . Give the name of the picture required and in the conditons tab you can give the condition on which u want to display the picture.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The picture when mentioned in BACKGROUND picture, it attains the property of WATERMARK.

The image is in the back ground itself. Try giving out text on the same page, you would see the text appearing on the image.

Regards

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

Thanks for your reply.

Some how I am able to keep as background.

I mean, I have taken color image (grey color) so that on the top the i can see the text.

Please clarify me, can i add condition for this?

Is it possible add this background picture based on some condition.

Thank you,

Bharathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes you can add back ground picture based on a condition,

Or you can dynamically decide which water mark shall appear based on a condition.

You need to implement respective logic.

In the INITIALIZATION of global data assign the image name that should prior appear.

Later, in the CODE of a page, reassign the image name with respect to a condition. But make sure the assigning is done well before a new page is triggered else, that page would continue with the image you mentioned in the INITIALIZATION.

Suppose the design such that, the page shall contain 10 items, with a image that varies with following page with same number of items.

In the page, start a counter and track for the number records once the counter is 10, assign the image name.

As soon as 10 records are printed, a page break is triggered and also a new image assigned to that page.

Regards

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have only one image which i need to print only when one flag = x .

is it possible in the smartform ?

i have added this image pagesand windows -> page -> background picuture .

But i cant see any condition options there . But i can see there output mode -we have options like

print preview / print / null

I have selected print preview option but ...while taking the direct print also the backgroung picture is appearing for me .which we dont want actually.

Could somebody help me out .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create a graphics node at end of smartform

---add ur image and in codtion tab give ur condition.