cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection type 04 to be activated instead of 03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Mam

Uptil now we were using Inspection type 03 through there is no stock posting,and mic were to be attached in routing,but now we have decided to use inspection tye 04 stock posting at every stage.No more 03 to be used so sir can you tell me what is the procedure and how to map this criteria and what care and implications to be kept in during implenting.

Regards

Kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

1) There is no functionality in such a way that system creates a stock posting inspection after confirmation of production orders. 04 inspection is created only after GR of the production order.

2) Another option can be for 04 inspection type is

a) MM02> QM view> Inspection setup> inspection type 04 > Control insLot > Maintain Y, Early lot creation for order item

b) Make inspection plan with inspection point 150.

What happens is when you release the Prodcution order 04 inspection lot is created. You can go on doing result recording. once the Order GR is done you can do the stock posting for the lot. But here also you cannot do stock posting for each confirmation.Stock posting tab will be available only when you have done the GR for the order

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

we have one production order and 3 operatrion for that i want inspection at all the stage,eg 0010 is comfirmed it should come to quality thn approval for 0020 and so on 0030 ant finally comfirmeg of all the operation .

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal ,

With inspection type 04 it is not possible to post the stock operation wise. The inspection lot qty with inspection type 04 will always be final confirmed qty at the time of order confirmation.

But if you want you can make use of inspection type 03 with inspection point because of which quality person will do operation wise confirmation ( ok/rej/rework) and the final confirmed qty at operation 30 will only come to quality

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I got your point can you expalin how it can be mapped.

reagards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal,

Activate inspection type 03

Assign inspection characteristics to each operation in routing/ recipe

in the header data of routing / recipe assign inspection point say 100

By this whwnever you will save the result opration wise for inprocess inspection lot ( lot origin 03 )

a confirmation screen will get displayed here enter your operation wise confirmation.

The qty confirmed in the first operation will only get transfered to next operation.

You can also take help of pp guy to make use of trigger point so that when ever you confirmed the qty as rework automaticaaly a rework order will be get generated

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

As per your instruction i checked but there are 3 control key PP01,PP02,PP04 sir can you guide me in detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal ,

Can u please explain ur steps .

And u can use PP04 control key but make sure that inspection characteristics checkbox is active in it's deatiled info.

Amol

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain the Inspection type 04 and activate it. Before that ensure there are no stocks in the system.

Then maintain the inspection Plan with Usage "5 - Goods Receipt".

Also, you can deselect the Inspection type 03. No need it to be removed.

Also note that, Inspection lots will be generated when you do GR. If there is no Inspection lot created, then there must be errors during GR.

The inspection lots will start with 4xxxxxx series.

Thanks

G.Azhagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I want stock posting at every stage so every stage production order to be created and confirm the stage please explain.

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you mean by stock posting at every stage. I assume that you are having one finished product and you want to enter at each stage the actual quantity produced.

For example, if you have an order for 100pcs. And you have 5operations. Here by using inspection type 04, you can do only one GR. But, you may want to enter the scrap at various levels and may end up with 94pcs being the good ones delivered at the end of operation5.

In that case, you will be doing time-ticket entry for the production order. Tcode: CO11n. You can enter the yield at each operation. Once the operation 1 is confirmed with 98yield and 2scrap, the next operation will show that expected yield quantity as 98. This way, the stock posting is replaced as you do in the 03 inspection type.

Hope this helps....

Thanks

G.Azhagiri