cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check both at Sales Order and PGI Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The requirement is system should check Credit at PGI level.At the time of creating Sales Order if the the credit limit exceed then the system will only shows the Warning Messege with the exceeded limit .But the system will give the error messege and block the delivery doc at the time of PGI level.

For the above req do i have to set A (Run Simple credit check and warning messege)for the required sales order type in OVAK? As I have already checked 03( Credit group for good issue) in OVAD. and in OVA8 i have checked Static Box with reaction C and Status box is checked. and also Open Order and Open delivery is Checked.

Regards

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IF it is automatic credit check then in OVAK you have to maintain D as automatic credit check

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika,

Yes requirement is Automatic Credit Check.

If we maintain D and 01 as credit group in OVAK , then we have to maintain these key combination in OVA8 which will control the sales order type. As i posted the requirement is final credit check should takes place in PGI Level, for that i need to maintain 03 as credit group in as key control field in OVA8.

So how can we maintain two diff Auto credit check for one customer?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyothi,

For the above requirement you will have to

A.

under OVAK

1. Set Check credit limit = C (Run Simple credit check and Delivery Block) and

2. In OVAD PGI = 03 (Credit group for good issue) in OVAD.

3. In OVA8 if you have checked Static Box with reaction C and Status box is checked, with Open Order and Open delivery also Checked.

This setting will throw error message and blocks the delivery. I don't think we need to have the second requirement here, cause only after clearance of credit isues it will be released. so no need to proceed with further check.

B

1. Set Check credit limit = D (Automatic credit check) and assigning 01 Credit group with static box checked and with reaction as A with open order checked

2. In OVAD PGI = 03 (Credit group for good issue) in OVAD.

3. In OVA8 for 03 Credit group if you have checked Static Box with reaction C and Status box is checked, with Open Order and Open delivery also Checked.

you can follow either of the scenarios but not both...

try ... and revert

Regards

Sathya

Answers (0)