cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembled and Imported to Test System but no changes made!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to find why the changes are not reflected in Test System. From last 2 days i am working on this still no clue...

Process I followed:

imported from Consolidation tab, next assembled all the SCA files which includes dependencies and its successfully assembled, next in Test tab imported all the SCA files, but i am not able to see the changes.

Any help highly appreciated

Regards,

Ayesha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayesha,

Do you get this problem at first time when you assembled & imported to test system or from secound time assemble you are getting this.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

you are correct. When i first assembled and imported in Test system i am able to see the changes. But from second time when i try to do the same process i am unable to see changes.

Thanks,

Ayesha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ayesha bcozz i faced the same problem in my previous assignment.

Do this:

First assemble the components which are showing the status "waiting for assembly" , next assemble the main SCA file which consists of all the changed source even the status of the SCA is "Assemble".

After assembling the SCA files in Assemble tab go to test tab, here try to import the files which you have assembled in previous step.

This will solve your issue. try and let me know the result.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your accurate solution. the same i followed which you mentioned solved my problem.

Once agin thanks for valuable reply.

Thanks,

Ayesha.

Answers (0)