cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Component in the track need to be refreshed

0 Kudos

Hi

I created a track (T1) and a Software component (SC) in it. I deployed a SCA file (SCA1) with 6 DCs in it. All the Dcs get deployed and it results in one Broken DC. I couldnt solve the broken DC error. So I developed all those 6 DCs newly with different name and now I am ready with the new SCA file (SCA2).

Now I need to

1. clear the Software Component (SC) in the track(T1). So that the broken DC wont get displayed there.

2. I want to deploy the newly developed SCA file (SCA2). (So that I can have a clear track without Broken DCs)

Please help me in this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendran,

As you mentioned you have new SCA file now with new DCs. then try to create new track and add the updated SCA file to the track and do rest of the things as usually.

If you create a new track with all the things doing good then after deployment you cant see the broken DCs.

Regards,

Anil.

0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

But the thing is that I have deployed the new SCA file(SCA2) once again in the SC1. So now am having 12 DCs in the track with one broken DC.

So if I create a new track (say T2) and deploy the SCA file then it will be like another copy and I think there will be a conflict in the Link opening that DC.

Thanks,

Mahendran B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendran,

What i suggest is if possible try to create new track. If we create new track with final SCA file, then after deployment we have a scope to check whether is there any broken DCs or not in newly created DCs. If again there is broken DCs then we need to think off else it may work fine.

If possible only try to create.

if you deploy the 12 DCs in first track then obvisouly it will shows Broken DCs.

Regards,

Anil.