cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo Deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

A Credit Memo Request was generated and then a Credit Memo was created and posted to FI. The credit memo was cancelled for some reason. Now the user want to delete the Credit Memo Request as it is showing in billing due list. User does not want it to show on billing due list. I have ticked reason for rejection for that item but still it shows in the billing due list. Further i have ticked billing block and yet it shows in the billing due list as well.

Kindly help, as i want to block that credit memo so it does not show on billing due list.

Regards,

Shahzad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can achieve it by following setting,

First put billing block on credit memo Request.

In billing due list transaction VF04 there is another option " No Docs with Billing Block" select that indicator and then proceed. System will not show the billing block document in the list. you can make this option default also.

Hope it will solve the problem.

Rgds

Shambhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already done that. ive blocked the credit memo request, also checked reason for rejection and In billing due list transaction VF04 checked "Docs with Billing Block" indicator and proceessed it. Still it shows in billing due list.

Rgds

Shahzad