cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP netweaver mobile client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am installing sap netweaver client on my new mobile device (windows mobile 6.1 - HTC).

I am facing problem, I have installed the Cre-me, and it works , and I have installed the netweaver mobile in the pda.

Is there anything that I may miss out? Did any of you ever face this problem?

Rgds,

L.Mochisuki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using netweaver MI 7.1, I am using crEme JVM 4.12. Actually I am using NWMinstall.exe that I got it from SDN to do SAP Netweaver Client installation. It will take us using wizard to install the crEmE 4.12 , minDB (Cab file), pda_runtime_wince.CAB, and pda_eswt_container.CAB.

After the installation, I click program and Netweaver Mobile.

It will show that crEme is running and then just disappear.

I will try to do it manually. Thanks u very much

Regards,

L.Mochisuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lina,

Additionally, check for any errors in launching Mobile Client inside this JVM log file in your PDA:

\jscpout.txt

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The jscpout shows as below messages:

NSIcom Ltd., CrEme(tm) Evaluation Version

CrE-ME J2ME(tm)

CrE-ME V4.12 B142.190307 19-March-2007

MemoryLimit=62628Kb

EBCI(TM) Interpreter V1.00,

Copyright 1998-2002 by Bytecodes, Inc.

Error starting the framework

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-win32-3235 in java.library.path

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibraryInternal()

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary()

at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0()

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary()

at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary()

at

at

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.swt.RenderingManager.loadGlyphs()

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.api.RenderingManager.init()

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.swt.RenderingManager.init()

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.WDLite.getRenderingManager()

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.setUpRendererContainer()

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.runOnContext()

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.startApplication()

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.startContainer()

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.framework.spi.FrameworkManager.startContainer()

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.init.FrameworkInitializer.init()

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.startup.pda.Startup.main()

CrEme jsPexit() called with status=1

Does anyone understand this?

Thanks in adavance

Regards,

L.Mochisuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lina,

From the below line:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-win32-3235 in java.library.path

I decipher that there is either a library error or your pda_eswt_container.CAB was not installed properly. If you have not installed the CAB file, please stop CrEme.exe first using a Task Manager like the one you get from http://www.dotfred.net/TaskMgr.htm and then install the cab file and restart your Mobile Client.

Regards,

Veera

Edit: Strange, swt-win32-3235.dll is available in the PDA runtime for testing PDA apps in Laptop/Desktop PC. How is the reference coming here in the first place? By the way, you can check by placing this dll in the bin directory of your MI installation folder. You can get it from the file : pda_runtime_win32_for_test_only.zip

Edited by: Veeraraagavan R on Apr 2, 2009 1:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lina

In your PDA, go to Menu -> Settings -> Remove Programs and remove the installed programs. Don't uninstall Creme.

Remove the MI folder completely , restart the PDA and reinstall the cabs.

Install the minDB.cab, pda_runtime_wince.cab and pda_eswt_container.cab. Now launch the Client.

This error looks strange. swt-win32 dll is used in the emulator inside NWDS and not on PDA.

Thanks and Regards

Vidyadhar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you very much, It's worked now. I remove the programs and remove the folder MI. I redo the Cab installation and it is worked. Thank you very much Guys.

Regards,

L.Mochisuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lina,

From your previous questions, I am assuming that you are talking about NetWeaver Mobile 7.1. In that case you need to install according to this guide below:

Installing the Mobile Client on Handhelds

1. From the local folder, execute pda_runtime_wince.CAB.

The installation wizard starts.

2. From the local folder, execute db2e.CAB or mindb.CAB, depending on the database you want.

3. From the local folder, execute pda_jsp_container.CAB, pda_awt_container.CAB, or pda_eswt_container.CAB depending on the application you want to run on the handheld.

You must restart the handheld, and then start using the mobile client for Handhelds.

That was the brief from the following parent document, which will also help you with the usage of the client:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/45/c2e027d3126bede10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Hope that solves your problem.

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi L.Mochisuki

Can you please explain in detail what is problem you are facing and also tell me the following.

1. Which version of NetWeaver Mobile you are using (2.5 / 7.0 / 7.1)

2. What is the version of CrEme JVM you have installed.

Best Regards

Sivakumar