cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Cost element shown in Cost analysis of CO03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

in the cost analysis of CO03, the components are showing cost elements which are different from expected. I checked the configuration and it seems fine but somewhere in between it has changed the cost element of it. Any possible reasons for this to happen?

Thanks.

Regards

Yiming

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

the gl account shown in obyc and co03 are two different accounts. It seems like somewhere in the system is overwriting the gl account set in obyc. Any possibilities of where it may be?

• Thanks all for the reply.

Regards

Yiming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the FI substitution, because of this also the GL can change.

alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi alok,

i found out the scenario already, when using mbst transaction, the posting gl account is automatically shown in the trasaction. Any idea on where in the configuration can i see this setup?

Regards

Yiming

Former Member
0 Kudos

have any material documents cancelled using MBST which are posted automatically while production order confirmed.

The GL accounts are based on the settings in OBYC and probably based on movement types also GL account will be differ.

If you do not know the particular GL account in which transaction it is assigned, please follow like this:

go to OMWB -> select GL accounts ->select company code and valuation area ->execute the list displays all GL account, in which transaction key they have been assigned.

regs,

ramesh b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Which type of cost element is coming and what u r expecting .

If u give some more detail hopefully i will help u

thanks

alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ramesh,

i checked through already and it is neither in obyc or link with any activity types. Any other possiblities?

Regards

Yiming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If cost elements are realated to materials check the settings of OBYC ( for consumtpion postings and goods receipt postings)

If cost elements are related to activity types ( secondary cost elements) check work centers & KP26.

Also check cost component structure.

regs,

ramesh b