Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module for RSMO

former_member185181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to call the transaction RSMO and monitor the DTP status by passing a value. I am using RSSM_MONITOR_DETAIL and passing the dtp id .But its not picking up the value and displaying the corresponding dtp status. I am calling this from an ABAP proram by passing the dtp id which starts with 'dtp_324234fgdfg' . Is there anyother function module to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are passing DTPID..............u will never get its status

You have to pass requestid in the function module.So for your requirement its a waste.

This function module won't be useful with DTPID or INFOPACKID.It can just take requestid.

You can do it in better way by reading table RSPCPROCESSLOG and then reading requestid corresponding to particular DTP and using selection condition of DATE and DTPID.(If you know the chain then you can put logid as well)Create a Program and fetch the above and then call RSSM_MONITOR_DETAIL .You will get the result.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can also right click on the data source, and click manage you can see PSa data, click on it and it can see you the process monitor, but this only works for individuaL datasources.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using the right function module to monitor both DTP and infopackage requests. But I doubt whether you are entering the right request usually DTP requests will have 30 characters.

Regards

Githen

former_member185181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am using the DTP ID from rsbkrequest table.

shanthi_bhaskar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes githen is right DTP/Request will have 30 chars length. Please verify