Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Inbound Email "554 Transaction Failed"

Hello Experts

After configuring Note 455140 with SMTP on port 25000, We are unable to send emails into SAP via SAPConnect. Server is listening on Port 25000 and test looks like below...

220 sapcrm02 SAP 7.00(52) ESMTP service ready

helo my-machine-name

250 sapcrm02

mail from:<email-add>

250 Ok

rcpt to:<email-add>

250 Ok

data

354 Enter mail, end with "."

Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:00:00

From: {email-add}

Subject: ERMS Inbound Test

Hello Test

.

554 Transaction failed

quit

221 sapcrm02 Bye

Connection to host lost.

Has any one seen this problem before and/or any suggestions for possible fix? I tried different ports numbers with same results.

Thanks for your help in Advance.

JS

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Jinal,

Is the service (SAPConnect) active and configured in SICF ?

Also is the relevant infor in the "Logon Data" tab of the service ?

Cheers

Gaz

2 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question