cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto assign SLA to solution manager service desk ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expert,

I have finish configure on SLA in solution manager. I have question on auto assign SLA.

I create one ticket then i need to go in the ticket on item detail tab to manual assign in SLA product.

Is there any configure or action can run to auto assign SLA to ticket number once i create new message?

As i not need manual assign and its will cause time delay as well.

Please advice.

Thanks

ng chong chuan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The solution to the "SPC_GET_INFO...." error msg has been given in thread

URL:

Regards,

Farhad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try with go to the sold-to party for the SLA u create and assign Sold-To Party role.

Then go to Sales Area Data and choose sales area.

Then go to billing tab and tick on direct billing.

Then go back to SLA service contract and find Partner tab delete payer and reassign again.

U may try this and i not really know is this solution solve your problem.

Thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ng chong chuan,

Thanks for your reply.

I had already tried doing this step, but the error persists. I guess this error is being caused due to the VMC setting. I am investigating this error now and will update as soon as I get more info on this.

In response to Preeti, for the SC contract issue:

I believe you have already released the SVC contract. Just check in the "Transaction Data View" in the "Status" tab. It should read "RELEASED". As long as this is the case, you can relax the Service Contract will get determined by the Support Ticket.

I have just configured the same at my end and am seeing the exact same scenario, but all is working fine.

Regards,

Farhad

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured SLA in solman system.

I have created a service contract and for which i have give product and quantity. For this service contract pricing procedure and Item Categiry is determined successfully

But i am getting one error in header area::

Found no handler for remote function module SPC_GET_PRICING_PROCEDURE_INFO

Could any one provide me information on this.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am doing the SLA Management in Solution manager 7.0 EHP1, but have got the same error. When I create and save a Service contract I get the an ABAP dump with the same error as in the above message. Get Pricing Procedure. Have you managed to resolve this error. SPC_GET_PRICING_PROCEDURE_INFO

If yes, can u pls share some insight with me.

Thanks and Regards,

Farhad.

Edited by: farhadkhan on Jun 25, 2009 6:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

am i need to click on "release item"? or

just left the "release item" open?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prakhar Saxena,

i can see release item is able to click on.

Now i have question on when i need to click the "Release Item"?

When status open, i click on "Release Item"?

When status in process, i click"Release Item"?

When status close, i click"Release Item"? or

No need to click on release item, just left it blank?

please advice

thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please make the system status as RELEASED and user status any but not closed for ur contract.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pakhar,

Please let me Know the Detailed Steps for configuring the SLA in Service Desk ,

Thankful to you

Thanks & Regds

manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prakhar Saxena,

i would like to ask am i need to click on "release item" to release the service contract?

I found that my service contract is without any error, the "release item" still cannot be click on.

or do u have any print screen on how the service contract is look like? and the release item look like?

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prakhar Saxena,

in my service contract the release item status tab is gray and cannot be click on.

second status tab have Open, In Process and Completed, then will be "further statuses" tab.

i cannot click on release item to release the contract?

please advice how to release it.

thanks

regards,

ng chong chuna

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are there any error in the contract check the Error button tab if it is red click it and go inside it

Solve the problem if it is pricing error go to ur Sold party and maintain the billing pricing data...there

this wil solve ur error if it is due to pricing error

Once there is no error in the Contract you can release it.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prakhar Saxena,

can u please advice how to release and where to release the service contract?

Thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from crmd_order choose ur contract and then goto

status tab and then make the system status as released

am mentioning the points reg SLA or individual steps needed to use and monitor SLAs:

· If necessary, define a new availability schema and reaction schema (Menu: Master data

Product Edit availability and reaction schema (transaction: COMMPR01 u2013 Edit

Products).

· Product "Supportu201C may contain default values for availability schema and reaction

schema (however, this is not mandatory.)

· Contract determination for the transaction type of the Support Desk notification (SLFN)

must be allowed. (SAP-Customizing CRM Transactions Basic settings Define

transaction type)

· Depending on the item type for the product Support (SOL4), assign the action profile

SERVICE_ORDER_ITEM_SLA (SAP Customizing CRM Transactions Basic

settings Define item type).

· Use the Action Monitor (CRMC_ACTION_JOB) to create variant (SMSD0001 is shipped

with the Support Desk).

· Create a background job (transaction SM36) using program RSPPFPROCESS and

variant SMSD0001, and schedule it.

· Create a contract and release it using transaction CRMD_ORDER.

· Create and process Support notifications (the contract must be determined correctly).

· If the times in the Support Desk notification are exceeded, actions in the action profile

will be triggered by the background job, and appropriate users will be notified by e-mail.

You can check here ll

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001197002005E/Addtional_Information.pdf

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Apr 2, 2009 12:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prakhar Saxena,

i have configure in CRMD_SERV_SLA with service profile and response profile is base on priority:

Priority 1, 2,3 and 4 with different reaction time and completion time.

I have create new service contract with sold-to party BP 21 and assign response profile in "service data" tab.

then am i need to release the service contract or i need to completed the status for service contract?

or after assign service profile and response profile in service contract, i need to activate some setting?

please advice.

thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you hav to release the contract to use it

I am mentioning the points reg SLA or individual steps needed to use and monitor SLAs:

· If necessary, define a new availability schema and reaction schema (Menu: Master data

Product Edit availability and reaction schema (transaction: COMMPR01 u2013 Edit

Products).

· Product "Supportu201C may contain default values for availability schema and reaction

schema (however, this is not mandatory.)

· Contract determination for the transaction type of the Support Desk notification (SLFN)

must be allowed. (SAP-Customizing CRM Transactions Basic settings Define

transaction type)

· Depending on the item type for the product Support (SOL4), assign the action profile

SERVICE_ORDER_ITEM_SLA (SAP Customizing CRM Transactions Basic

settings Define item type).

· Use the Action Monitor (CRMC_ACTION_JOB) to create variant (SMSD0001 is shipped

with the Support Desk).

· Create a background job (transaction SM36) using program RSPPFPROCESS and

variant SMSD0001, and schedule it.

· Create a contract and release it using transaction CRMD_ORDER.

· Create and process Support notifications (the contract must be determined correctly).

· If the times in the Support Desk notification are exceeded, actions in the action profile

will be triggered by the background job, and appropriate users will be notified by e-mail.

You can check here ll

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001197002005E/Addtional_Information.pdf

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Apr 2, 2009 12:37 PM

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prakhar Saxena,

thanks for ur advice.

i already configure and it will auto assign SLA for every ticket i create.

But now i got another issue that my SLA will not determine base on priority on reaction time and completion time.

every Priority 1 until 4 i create also only show 8 hour reaction time and 16 hour completiong time which store in SLFN_HEADER (date profile) -

- SRV_RF_DURA - duration Until First Reaction - 8 hours

- SRV_RR_DURA - Duration Until Service End - 16 hours

please advice i should not use SLFN_HEADER (date profile) or there was some setting or action i need to run or configure?

Please advice.

thanks

ng chong chuan

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chong,

Use transaction CRMD_SERV_SLA (Maintain Service and Response Times) you can store as many time periods with duration and time unit as you wish for every combination from the keys of the indicators

based on

Category

Priority

etc

Then assign this Service & response time to your product which you have created ...and which is used in ur service contract.......

I hope it solve ur doubt

Regards

Prakhar

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

There are several ways one is .....you can define an Action to make this possible and assign it to slfn or ur transaction type of service desk..

Action Details to be used:

Processing time: Processing when saving document & Schedule automatically.

Determination Technology: Determination Using Conditions that Can Be Transported.

Rule Type: Workflow Conditions

Action Merging: Max. 1 Action for Each Action Definition.

Processing Types: Method Call

Method: AISDK_SP_ADD_PRODUCT

Processing Parameters:

Element: PRODUCT_ID

Name: PRODUCT_ID

Short Descript.: PRODUCT_ID

Structure CRMD_ORDERADM_I

Field: ORDERED_PROD

Initial Value: <your Service Product from COMMPR01>

Hope it solves ur problem

Regards

Prakhar