cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internal table - loss field values in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

good day experts...

i would like to raise this question which puzzles me since yesterday... it makes my head crazy.lol.

right now i am developing programs using dialogs(modules).

On my design it goes like this. I have my first screen (screen 1000). in that screen, i showed some search parameters where the user will enter some parameters.

after the user enter parameters, it will show an ALV grid which shows the lists of lineitems.

In that list, i have a column called "Check No.".... This column is clickable.

When the user clicks this column, it will show the smartform i created..

Now, my problem is this.

I have an internal table to hold the data. I called this as "IT_content".

FYI, my internal table has 23 fields. The first 21 fields are fields from BSID and BSAD. However, the last two fields are just additional fields that I included to hold certain data.

This internal table will be passed to smartform. But my problem now is, when I retrieve the content

of this internal table on the smartform, I lost the value of the two fields. I get the other 21 fields values but not this two fields...

Can you please give me a solution or idea what to do?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi levis 501 ,

As you said you are missing the values of two additional fields rite ???

How are you coming to know the two field values are missing (I guess by out put rite) ?? If so, check how did you code in Text to print this two values.

could you helpful if you can provide code what you have written in SF.

Regards,

Suneel G

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks buddy.. but i have solve my problem now... the only problem is the DATA TYPE i used on my structure... char1, char2, char3...etc doenst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please close the thread once you rectify your problem.

Regards,

Suneel G

Answers (0)