cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic to Extended Classic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are Currently in Classic scenario and Using a local PORG and Local PGRP and maintaining users at Backend PORG Level, Now we want to Switch it to Extended Classic Scenario.We are only Using Business Scenarion SSP. My QUESTION is How to Switch the Existing ORG Structure to Extended Classic , Here I want add some thing that we have already made the Check box Activate Extended Classic in IMG settings But we are unable to replicate the PO to Backend and We maintained Number ranges also. Do we need to maintain any Local PORG and PGRP or Any special setting required to User attributes.

Please guide me in this.

regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the following settings to change the scenario from Classic to Extended.

1. in SPRO - SRM Server - Cross application basic settings - Activate extended classic scenario

-- deactivate the check box.

2.In Extended classic scenario need to maintain IPC settings.. which is not required in classic

3. Give the number range for Local PO's and maintain the same number range in the backend system also.

4. You need to maintain the source and target system as back end system in Back end system for the product categery.

SRM-> SRM server->Technical basic settings->Define backend system for product categeries-->

Here you should maintain source system and target system as R/3 and EBP systems respectively for extended classic scenario.

Thanks,

Koushik.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva Prasad as You suggested we don't need to activate any BAdi to Switch Classic to Extended Classic,and We have did and found working fine.

For you all thanks for reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using BADI BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI we can switch from classic to extended classic. using this badi we can control in which system PO should create.

Need to define the transaction type ECPO in SPRO settings and also Need to add this in User attributes.

following links could be helpful..

Thanks,

siva prasad.s