cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error credit value update

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have customized a consignment sales order KB with credit control,which is not relevant for billing.

After I create a delivery from a KB order and save it.The credit value for sals order is not reduced.And after I post goods issue ,both sale order and delivery value are not reduced.I must run rvkred77 to correct it every time

Pls tell me what's caused the error result.

Edited by: Ji Ma on Apr 2, 2009 2:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

As Rithivika said, In consignment-fill-up(KB) processing, the ownership of the goods will not be at the end user side. Hence, it won't update the credit value.

RVKRED77 will be used to update incorrect credit values.

In your case, it is working correctly.

No need to run the report RVKRED77.

If you want to update the credit values, please follow the steps which Rithivika suggested.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

After debugging RVKRED07,I found the problem is I set the KE order type must copied from KB,witch caused after both KB and KE order issued,there are two record will be saved in table vbfa for vbelv = 'KB',and vbtyp = 'J',one is a fill-up delivery and the other is a consign-issue delivery.That is why a business locked double credit money.

But I just want to set credit managment for both KB and KE ,for after fill-up delivery issued,my program will create KE order automatically.Is there any way to realize this credit management?I have customized as above said.and in Item category,the billing relevant is blank.

Edited by: Ji Ma on Apr 5, 2009 10:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The system is behaiving correctly this is because

Consignment Fill-up is not relevant for billing as well as credit check

in VOV8 credit check field will be blank as per standard

in OVAK for your document type KB check credit will be blank

in OVA7 for item category check credit will be blank

this is because in consignment fillup stage the ownership of the goods is still with the client as it is not transfrerred to customer

credit check will be avtive only for consignment issue where the ownership will be transfereed to customer.

If you want to happen credit check at the time of consignment fillup then you have to configure as i said above in bold

But i think it is not a standard practice instead of that you can have a manual credit check from the sales order itself by selecting ENVIRONMENT>>>>PARTNER>>>>>DISPLAY CREDIT ACCOUNT OR

fd32 OR FD33

Guru's correct me if i am wrong

regards