cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base UoM in /SAPAPO/MAT1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Is it possible to change the Base Uom in the /SAPAPO/MAT1?

I have bussines requirements where the ECC (R/3) material has to be changed to diff base Uom (it is not used yet).

now this chagnes will fo to APO through CIF but the CVC is created in APO and that's the reason it is failing in the CIF.

my integration model fails and i can not chagne the Uom in /SAPAPO/MAT1.

Is there anyway i can chagne the base Uom in APO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Guys!

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Charlie ,

Could you please let us know what approach you have decide to take. that will help us !!

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Charlie, I think the easiest way is to delete the material in APO and re-cif.

/sapapo/mat1. Pull down menu Product > Flag for Deletion > Deletion Flag: Location Product.

The pop-up will ask delete immediately yes/no, choose yes. Then re-cif from R/3.

If you have dependent objects, like orders, transportation lanes, ppm/pds then you have to delete those too. From version 5.0 the wuf transaction helps identify these.

Chris

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Charlie ,

Chris is right. There is no way to change the BUOM in APO. As Chris has mentioned only way is to delete and recif the material. I encountered the same issue and found OSS note 808472 which says the BUOM can be changed after this not is applied. But since we are using SCM 5.0 this note did not work. If you are using any of the earlier releases it is worth trying this note.

Thanks

Saradha