cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with discount and Payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Maximo interface and will be receiving the Inbound Idoc for Invoice reeipt. This Idoc posts just the accountting document similar to FB01.

System is not recognising the payment terms neither from vendor master nor from the Idoc file. I even tried WE19 after entering the payment terms manually. System is picking the baseline date as document date. Samething is happening even if i made the baseline date blank.

My techy person confirmed that we are using idoc - ACC_DOCUMENT01, message type - ACC_DOCUMENT, process code - BAPI_IDOC_INPU1, so evreything standard.

Did any of you have samilar kind of issue with any other Interface ??

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payment term issue:-

1. Check IMG, field status for vendor master.

2. Payment term if not specified in IDoc, is being picked up from Vendor master. But this auto picking is done only when all criterias configured in IMG for payment postings are satisfied. SAP normally doesnt issue any error in this regards as these parameters are configurable in IMG.

So I would recommend to verify IMG throughly.

Document date/baseline date:-

Same thing applies for the date also.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your answer. Can you please specify what IMG activities are you mentoning ??

I have tried changing the baseling date option in payment terms from Document date to No default. But, still had the problem.

Thanks

uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

former_member347498
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.