cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use differents value for filesystem thresholds in system monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

When configuring User Defined Alerts in Solution Manager system monitoring for a file system I can not put differents values for thresholds for differents file systems.

Everytime I change the Threshold value for the "Percentage Used" of one file system I saw that the change affects the same MTE for all File Systems.

I am also need to know if I can customice the name of the alerts because in the system monitoring (Operation) I only saw "Percentage Used" for all file systems and when I got an alert is hard to find which filesystem had the problem.

I need help with those two issues.

Thanks and best regards,

José Barrera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can maintain thresholds for different filesystem by selecting the checkbox in the 'TID Specific' column. Or when you maintain your thresholds in RZ20 with menu "Edit->Properties->Use for individual MTE".

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

I am struck for many days in figuring out a way through which we can set Central Auto Reaction for only "Specific File Systems" only.

We have a requirement of setting up only specific file systems only via Central Auto Reaction.

Can you please elaborate the way to configure the TID specific Settings for Central Auto-Reaction.

Thanks for your post and help in advance.

Thanks,

antarpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>

> I am struck for many days in figuring out a way through which we can set Central Auto Reaction

Same here. I eventually gave up, and now I use a BDC to set TID-specific thresholds.

See [this other thread|; for someone else in the same boat:

> Assigned methods individually instead of all together