Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the print program for a sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

How to find the print program for a sap script (espicially when it is a custom script(Z*))?

Thanks a ton,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the ouput type is created then you can track it From TNAPR table or using NACE transaction.

But if there is no output type then you need to syntax check for texts in your SAP script then it will list the possible driver/print program for your script. This is one possible solution.

Regards

Vijay

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

You can check in table TNAPR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Pls Check the table <b>TTXFP</b>.

Thanks&Regards,

Siri.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the ouput type is created then you can track it From TNAPR table or using NACE transaction.

But if there is no output type then you need to syntax check for texts in your SAP script then it will list the possible driver/print program for your script. This is one possible solution.

Regards

Vijay

0 Kudos

Thanx Vijay,

Actually when I searched for the program in both the tables it didnt show up ther.

But when I did check in the texts of script, I found it.

Good job.

Thanks all.

Vijay, a small doubt.

But why didn't it show up in those 2 tables when all the print programs for standard scripts show up usually?

thnx once again.

Message was edited by: dev a