Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Implement OSS 434808

former_member764673
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to increase the default value for Max no of records from 5000 to 50000 in transaction CJI3

There is a OSS note 434808 which has to be implemented to increse the max records from 5000 to 50000.

In this OSS NOTE there is a correction instriuction 306337 which has the actual correction which has to be made PROGRAM RKPEPSEL_SETTINGS.

Delta001Context Block

p_maxsel LIKE kaep_sett-maxsel NO-DISPLAY

Delete Block

DEFAULT 5000.

Insert Block

DEFAULT ????

In the above correction, default value is given as ???????? . So does it mean that we have to give it manually when applying this Note

How to apply this OSS Note .

I asked my Basis team to apply this OSS and put the default value 50000. They applied this OSS but they told that this note is applied using SNOTE so default value is not set as 50000 and when i checked the code , there is no change.

Could you please let me know how to implement this Note.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajanidhi Rajasekeran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Replace figure 5000 by the number of the line items you want to be output

Very clear...

just replace the ???? (manually) on the program RKPEPSEL_SETTINGS with the number of line items wanted. Then just execute the program.

Regards

Juan

former_member764673
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried to change the code but it is asking for access key. Do i have to request for access key to change the source code.

If this is the case then why we need OSS note (434808) to implement, is it not like a standard code modification?. i went to SNOTE to check whether this note has be implemented or not, it is showing status as successfully implemented but no change in the source code or the source code is not open for input.

Is there any process like, certain OSS NOTE has to be implemented manually or certain OSS note should not be implemented thru SNOTE ?

Can this note be applied using SNOTE?

Please explain.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajanidhi Rajasekeran

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get the access key from SAP Marketplace...

Usually the Notes that required manual intervention like changing a value need to be applied manually

Regards

Juan