cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong input at Receipt from Production

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a problem with receipt from production.

The user was wrongly input the quantity at receipt from production module.

The quantity is should be 9,000 but he was input 209,000.

so in my system there are more 200,000 that not acctually in my warehouse.

I would to ask how to cancel the 200,000 item? that not affected to raw material stock, but only affected to finished good only at warehouse?

The status is all issue for production all the same with the plan, but only labor (backflush) that is not the same with the plan, and also completed (209,000) is not the same with plan (9,000).

Regard,

wesa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi teja,

receipt from production -> return component is for disassembly production order for components with issue type as backflush.

when u create disassembly production order for components with issue type as manual,you should

do only issue for production order.

You can close production order after completion.

Jeyakanthan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks

Mansoor

0 Kudos

Dear Gordon / Jeyakanthan / Mansoor,

It is solve. Thank you for your answer.

_

Wesa

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi teja,

Create a special production order for RM item 2,00,000 in components include parent item(ie excess receipt),then issue from production.

Jeyakanthan

0 Kudos

Hi Gordon & Jeyakanthan,

Thank you for your answer, but another question of this matter.

I have create the production order with disassembly / special type and I create the Issue from production and close the production order.

But how about the receipt from production -> return component? this process should be going? or just close the production order?

since I want not to return the component, so I don't create the recipet from production -> return component. It is the right process?

and the journal, must I have create reverse manual for Labor (backflush)?

wesa

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could reverse it by a disassemble order with quantity of 200,000. Issue the order to production. It will correct the mistake.

Thanks,

Gordon