cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Communication Channel Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have some issues with respect to files picking up and getting archived without processing.

Interestingly, there is no trace in comm monitor except for Processsing started and Processing Finished.

It doesnt happen at all times, moreover we need to reprocess the same file again and again until XI picks it up for processing,

The only think i dont understand is that how those files are picked and archived without processing.

Also note that I have configured multiple file names to be picked in the communication channel.

Please help me in this regard.

Krish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

exact same thought as mentioned by Ravi. Check if there is another communication channel conf. to pick files from the same location.

Also, go to the archive directory and check the time of the file creation. Go to RWB -> and in message monitoring -> adapter engine monitoring check the message during the same time ... you might get an idea from the payload which interface was triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I have already made all these checks whether any other scenario runs with the same directory configuration.

Moreover the interesting point is that there is no log in the communication channel. The files are just getting archived without a log.

Moreover, I had checked in my Development and Test Environment whether any other interface is referring the same directory or not.

One more thing which i found out was when the file path is been changed to some other directory , it works well, I believe this is something to do with the FTP server directory, some authorizations or permissions.

But still, From xi point of you, it is confusing that how it can be archived without being processing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with BASIS if there is any script running in background to archive the file.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had solved the issue. There is a SAP migration going on for all R/3 and XI systems. When the system copy was done, all these directory was also configured in one of xi system. That was picking up the file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, was that my last reply given a hint to solve the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Ravi, just to make sure deactivate your CC and see if the file is still being picked up by XI.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

By any chance , is there any other scenario polling into the same directory, picking the file before your scenario picks it?

Regards,

Ravi