cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the verticle scroll bar to control both the inner page and DTN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We are using EP6 SP16 (Light framework - EFP). I want to make the full page controlled by the vertical scroll bar on the right. Currently the vertical scroll bar only controls the content area but not the detailed navigation. As a result some of the content on the expended detailed navigation gets hidden.

I have seen on several sites (including SDN) that this is doable. Does anyone know how to set this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Abu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abu,

Make your own layout for the lightframework page and put this in the layout jsp.

<script>
        document.body.style.margin=0;
        document.body.scroll = "yes";
    </script>

This will make the whole body scrollable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Sorry for the late response, was very busy on a project. Thank you for your suggestion,I will give it a try.

As we are using mostly App Integrator iViews, this approach will not work in 90% of the site as the pages are on another site and we can't use the portal page layout. Does anyone anyone know if it can be down on the default framework?

Thanks.

Abu.

P.S. I have awarded you some points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this is something that you add on the dektop layout. So this will always be part of the Page rendered from the Portal, whether its URL Iview or something else.