cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch error in output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am getting batch error while giving the output. We have batch split funcionality that was working fine upto now. Working on next rollout. But, this time system is also looking for batch in the batch header item and terminating the process. Now, even the previous invoices are not being printed. Any idea what got changed that is trigerring this error?

Regards,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Use T-code BMBC(Batch information cockpit) and check whether classifications are maintained for each batch or not. If classifications are not maintained as per the material master than during print preview, you will find a debug error.Maintain the classification and check the print preview. I hope this will solve your problem.

Abhishek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinath,

I am not creatting output through any background job. I am creating output manually. What is confusing is that the system is looking for batch even for billing batch header item (as it does not have any quantity, it does not have any batch). It is only giving error when output is being created. The ouput program is standard one and has not been changed (earlier the invoice were being printed).

Regards,

Manu

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu

But as you said in your previous thread that you are getting error Batch Error while giving output ,

So Check the following data :

1) Go to Output type details and check wheather background job has been checked or not

2) Check wheather any smartforms is assigned or not , if any smartforms are assigned then remove that smartforms and then check

3) Also check in the output procedure details which you have assigned to the document type wheather any Requirement has been assigned to the output type or not

4) Also check the key combination you have assigned to the access sequence and that access sequence assigned to the output type

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu

Welcome to SDN forum

As you are getting Batch error , first of all check in the background job what is the error you are getting ,

Also check wheather batch job has been created by you correctly. or not , If you have assigned any smartforms then check in the smartforms wheather the subroutine logic is not meeting ur requirement or not

Regards

Srinath