cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI Server Error Creating Sales Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

¡Hi everybody!

I'm trying the DI Server samples in order to create Sales Quotations but web method AddQuotation doesn't work. It returns the following error code: "-2053 Could not generate XML Schema". Looking into error list code, I see this error code stands for Invalid Object. I also tried the Busines Partners sample and it works just fine. I don't see any difference between generated xml on both examples, except of course the fact both are different business objects. I mean, the SOAP message structure looks correct. Does anyone know something about it?

Right now I'm testing under SAP BO 2005 SP01 pl 4. Development environment C# 2005.

Thank you very much!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe your problem is due to a fild missing or that doesn't exist anymore on the SOAP xml request you send for the Sales Quotation.

Have you tried to use the B1WS (SAP Business One Web Services Wrapper) tool?

This tool gives you access to the DI Server services as Web Services, so you don't have to take care of manually building the Xml SOAP message, everything is done automatically by the Web Services.

You can find it on the [SDK Tools page |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/businessone-tools] for [SAP Business One|].

Hope it helps

Trinidad.

Answers (0)