Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Gurantee and Sales based rent conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RE-FX experts,

We have a scenario wherein from a given physical rental object, we sell two

different categories of Products. We have seperate Minimum Guranteed

Rent conditions for the two and different Sales Based rent %age share.

In RE-FX Contract, we can not assign same condition type (Minimum

Guranteed rent/Sales Based rent) twice to the same rental object for

the same period.

Kindly suggest if this can be handled through RE-FX.

Pankaj Wadhwa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a business case wherein One Rental Object has been leased out to a Customer and the Customer is selling two categories of products from the Rental Object. This is a Sales relevant contract.

The Customer is paying different Minimum Guranteed rent for the two Product categories (e.g. Product category A: Minimum Guranteed Rent: 10000 and Product category B: Minimum guranteed rent: 25000).

The Customer has different revenue share for both the Product categories viz Revenue share % for Product category A: 20% and Revenue share %age for Product Category B: 30%.

How can we make a RE Contract like this in the system..

I am trying to create such a contract wherein i have created two reporting rules for the two Product categories and Sales rules as well with the relevant revenue share %age. I am trying to enter Minimum Guranteed rent Condition in the Contract for both the Product Categories seperately since the values are different(10000 & 25000) and the revenue share %age are also different.

But since the conditions are assigned to the Rental Object and as per the design of SAP RE-FX, we can not assign the same condition(Minimum Guranteed Rent here) to same Rental Object for the same period, i am getting stuck.

Can anyone help me on this problem.

Thanx in advance,

Pankaj Wadhwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

define Sales type for your products ..

The conditions used for settling the sales rule apply to all sales types. If you want to settle certain sales types separately, then you have to define separate sales rules for them.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/fc/7f383b1b793821e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks

Veman.