cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding restriction of billing for a specific period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a query, is it possible to restrict the billing for a particular customer or customer group within a specified period???? I mean within that particular period no one will be able to do the billing for that customer.

If you have any solution please tell me.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One is at sale order header level, you can assign Billing Block so that billing document cannot be generated for that customer unless the assignment is removed from that sale order.

The other option is set Billing Block in TCodes XD05 or VD05.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am assuming that you are using VF04 for creating the billing documents.If that is correct then you can use the follwing method.

Define a calendar with the dates on which you want to bill the customer and assign to the customer master.

this will make the document due for billing the on the dates specified in the calendar. when you use billing due list on that specific date you will be able to bill. Remeber this may not work for VF01.

If you donot have any specifc dates for maitaining calendar, you can use billing plan to change the billing date.This is document specific.

Hope this helps

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam

Firstly if it is for all customers then Go to XD05 or VD05 and check the billing block to the customers

Secondly , in VOV8 assign billing block and use Z order type for specific customers to whom you want to do billing

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggetions, but I wanted to know is it possible to block a particular customer for a specific period so that no one will be able to make order, invoice within that period only???

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As posted by other menbers in above posts, the block for individual customer can be done in VD05 or xd05 .

These t codes are to have a generic block and cannot be restricted by a time period ,. the time factor is to be controlled manually by again unblocking the customer whenever required thorugh the same transactions

the system does not block them for a particular period but for all time unlesss manuall revoked

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto VD05 and enter the

Customer

Sales Org.

Distr. Channel

Division

and then you can have optiion of

Order Block

All Sales Areas

Selected Sales Area

Delivery Block

All Sales Areas

Selected Sales Area

Billing Block

All Sales Areas

Selected Sales Area

Block Sales Support

regards

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not possible to blcok for perticular period

Else you can Block the billing document at sales order level it self .

Go to VA02 , Block for billing

Hope it helps u

Regards,

Ramesh

Edited by: Ramesh on Apr 1, 2009 2:56 PM