cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order number in Output text as subject in External Email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have configured every thing in customisation so that whenever the sales order is saved an email goes to customer email mail id. this is working fine.

Please help as i want to have Sales order number also in the subject of the email.

I am doing this process through OUTput and not workflow.

Please help.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give this a try:

Go to config for your output type via V/30

In the output detail, general data tab enter

Program: SAPMV45A

Form routine: TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE

In the output condition record itself go to Communication screen

In Cover Page Text enter: &VBAK-VBELN&

(I think if you want the subj to read like "Order 123" in the cover page text enter as: Order &VBAK-VBELN&)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear it was really helpfully.

Now the problem is that body of the mail is comming blank.

How can we add some thing as Hard Coded and some details as variable like customer material quantity rate and amount along total.

Please let me know how we can do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To get the values printed on the blank page, u need to write one Zprogram and add this in the Output settings.

In the program u can define the variables to pick the material number and the quanatity according to the sales order number.

It will work.

please revert , if u have any queries.

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for your reply.

I am trying to send the output by mail.

Output and Email along with Subject is working fine and details are comming correctly.

I want to know how to add some details while sending Email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can you please tellme what configuraiton settings that to be made. i am not able to get the email generated in the spool and before that it is issuing no output is issue.

the following are the configuration changes that i did for the new output type for Emails

In General data of the Output type i maintinaed : SAPMV45A - TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE under replacement of Text symbols

i selectd the medium as extenal send.did i miss anything. or else i request you to provide me the complete configuration on emails.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can any one provide me with a Email configuration Document appreciate some thing like the below link For Sales Order Confirmation print. (BA00). I tried to configure the output type by maintaining the following

1.under general data of the output type i maintianed program as : SAPMV45A Routine as :"TEXT_SYMBOL_Replace"

2. Under processing Routine i assinged our Program :XXX,Form Routine as :ENTRY and Form as :YYY

it sitll how ever not sending the email.

Appreciate if you can create some details steps like the below link

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=154

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question on this for SD invoicing. I have the Cover Page Text filled in with Please see attached INV# &VBRK-VBELN& from OSI. It works great for F2 documents but will not populate the document number on L2, G2 and S1 documents. Any helpful hints on this? We are on ECC6.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access sequence must include the document type.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member871290
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have configured for automatical triggering of email for Sales orders. But in my case Email is not going the moment i saved the sale order. i have maintained a condition record too. even then output is not determined automatically.

But when manually given it triggers the output. please guide me with all the necessary configuration details for BA00.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request you to provideme complete output for configuration settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can you please tellme what configuraiton settings that to be made. i am not able to get the email generated in the spool and before that it is issuing no output is issue.

the following are the configuration changes that i did for the new output type for Emails

In General data of the Output type i maintinaed : SAPMV45A - TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE under replacement of Text symbols

i selectd the medium as extenal send.did i miss anything. or else i request you to provide me the complete configuration on emails.

Thanks