cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While changing location address error is : Address still in use

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on SRM 4.0 with extended classic.

I want to correct, address of one of location. However while changing the address in transciation BP, system is giving error as : Address still in use; change to validity not allowed.

I changed first validity of references and then tried to correct address of location, but still it is giving same error.

Can anybody update me how to change address of location.

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish and Muthu,

We cannot delete the existing plant as there are open orders and it would cause buffer table errors.

Also there is no location attribute in report BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH.

Can anybody guide me, how it can be done.

Regards,

Sachin

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

PM_ARWRK

PM_IWERK

pm_wrk

try all of them in dev box by the above report.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

We can select only one attribute at one time. I executed report in QA, for all these attributes but system is giving error : No values for selection.

Sachin

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In old version we do have WRK attribute. I will check it up.

what is the right Attribute value for PLANT and get back to you since you maintained via extended attribute ....right

I understand your problem

Hi Sachin do you have WRK attribute in that report.

if yopu were changed in r/3 plant text not try to do with BP.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Sorry for delay in replying.

We do not have WRK attribute in that report.

All location addresses has been replicated from backend so how it can be changed now ?

Sachin

Edited by: sachin patil on Apr 7, 2009 12:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m having the same issue, I am unable to either create or change the address in BP transaction, it keeps giving me this Address still in use message. If any one of you know the issue or faced it before, can please help us?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

did you try this report BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH - i think there is a option for location too.

try it out .

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In SRM we are not creating any location in SRM, we are replicating all the data from ECC to SRM. Here you need to change the address in the ECC then replicate the same to SRM, this workround only solve your need. I had the same earlier I did like this.

Regards

Satish