Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Page composer Exception

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created Web Page using WPC component... and publish it. after publishing i have createded a role and assigned to me(it includes setting Entery point, External Connector), but its showing below exception.....Do i need to do some extra setting.

The system could not find the navigation.wpc file. The default location for this file is the Site Navigation folder of your site.

This might be due to one of the following causes:

u2022 The site or the navigation.wpc file was deleted or moved to another location.

u2022 In the PCD object that references the navigation.wpc file, the path in the External Connector property is not correct.

Thanks

AB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vishal_gupta15
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Following

1) you have publish the web page( looks u have done this)

2) Under the Site Navigation folder , You have create a navigation node

3) Publish the site navigation ( Go to Web Content -> Sites -> u r site > Site Navigation.

Click on the context menu of u201CSite Navigationu201D. Click on Publish Site Navigation )

4) Now a file navigation.wpc will be created in Site Navigation folder.

5) From Context menu of navigation.wpc choose Copy Path and paste it ithe External Conector property.

_Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishal........

vishal_gupta15
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

you forget to close the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

I have a rol with several workset's and pages. Many of them are ESS page's, others are developed iviews (pars), and others are pages with static information. I want to use WPC for this static pages, that are dispersed on many subtrees.

My question is: I have to create a site by subtree o I can create a web page to asign it to each static page??