Web Page composer Exception
I have created Web Page using WPC component... and publish it. after publishing i have createded a role and assigned to me(it includes setting Entery point, External Connector), but its showing below exception.....Do i need to do some extra setting.
The system could not find the navigation.wpc file. The default location for this file is the Site Navigation folder of your site.
This might be due to one of the following causes:
u2022 The site or the navigation.wpc file was deleted or moved to another location.
u2022 In the PCD object that references the navigation.wpc file, the path in the External Connector property is not correct.
Vishal Gupta replied
1) you have publish the web page( looks u have done this)
2) Under the Site Navigation folder , You have create a navigation node
3) Publish the site navigation ( Go to Web Content -> Sites -> u r site > Site Navigation.
Click on the context menu of u201CSite Navigationu201D. Click on Publish Site Navigation )
4) Now a file navigation.wpc will be created in Site Navigation folder.
5) From Context menu of navigation.wpc choose Copy Path and paste it ithe External Conector property.