cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a custom rule to the schema....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a Custom rule for payroll calculation.

I am confused about the process to put the particular PCR into the schema.

Should i add directly particular PCR in the customised schema by inserting a new line. or

Should i put the rule in payroll log.

Please give me some idea to add the custom rule to the schema.

Thanks,

Vishnu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member103201
Participant
0 Kudos

Add your custom rule to the custom schema by inserting a line as you said and I haven't understood how will you put it to the payroll log, once you add the rule run payroll for the employee and check it in the payroll log.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first create customer schema of the payroll schema. then also copy the subschema also in which u have to put ur rule. then put ur rule at suitable place then insert a new line and put rule with the required parameter. i mean to say suppose u want to process the IT table then u have to PIT then rule name over there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the nature of pcr

If you want to process IT Table Use PIT

If yopu want to process RT Table use PRT

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

You have to consider what input the PCR is taking and what is the output and whether the output of this PCR is need for any further process/rule as input and accordingly place your PCR in the appropriate place in schema.

Log is the place where you see and analyse how the system is processing your payroll. You cannot insert anything in log.

Hope this helps you!

Sashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

you can add your PCR in customised schema by incerting a new line but before incerting new rule to your schema you need to think have a clarity where you are incerting your pcr to get your desired results.

for example : if you are incerting a new rule which is belongs to quotas that should be incert before function CUMBT. so first get the clarity about your business process and place your pcr accordingly in customised schema.

Please let us know if you have any problem.

Thanks,

Dora.