cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Delta upload in Extractor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using the Extractor 2LIS_11_VAITM to upload Sales Overview cube through Delta Process. It so happens that when ever a new record is entered (To be specific, whenever a new sales order is created) data is extracted and uploaded properly in to the cube.

But when an existing record is changed(existing sales order), the record is not being extracted to R/3 extractor (2LIS_11_VAITM) which means any CHANGED RECORDS are not being extracted as per the schedule.

Any hints to solve the issue would be helpful.

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram

Check your initialization is working correctly in R3 side also see in RSA3 it is bringing Records

Thnaks

sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

I did check in the TCode - LBWE to verify if the Delta Queue is active and it was active. The main issue itself is the data is not extracted to R/3 extractor itself (TCode - RSA3).

Anything else that i can try?

Thanks and Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

What is the update mode ? Is it the queued delta or ? How frequently the Job for collective update runs ?

Also Execute your extractor in RSA3, verify the data for particular sales documents which are only changed. See whether it exists or not. Also check in RSA7 delta queue.

GSM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSM,

The update mode is Delta and frequency is every 12HRS.

Checked in extractor in RSA3, but the records are not available. Verified in RSA7 also - The delta for 2LIS_11_VAITM exists and is active.

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram

In your extractor check the time stamp in general since we load once in a day time stamp will be set for 24hrs. If you extract after 24hours data will come. If you are doing this daily and the extractor failed only today then this logic won't apply.

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

Could you please let me know where can i check the time stamp in the extractor?

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram

I am not accessable to the sysyem now. Please check tis thread if it helps

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sat,

The information available in the thread is regarding Delta extraction on Timestamp Infoobject. But in our case we dont have anything to do with the Infoobject in particular.

Any other inputs would be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Load is using Direct Delta or Queued Delta or Unserialized V3 Update ?

Is Data from InfoSource 2LIS_11_VAITM directly feeding the InfoCube or is into a ODS ? If it is directly feeding into InfoCube, do you have document number InfoObject in the Cube ? How are you checking whether existing data is been updated or not or new record arrived into your Cube ? Take any document # which you think got changed in R3 and check in the PSA too.

problem of not updating existing documents was always there or just happened today ?

GSM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for all your suggestions. We tried deleting the SETUP table (using the TCode - SPRO in R/3) and Reloaded it and the Delta started working properly.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Ram.