cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment process flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

Can anybody tell me, What is the process flow of shipment.

First

1) I have create order

2) delivery ( not PGI)

3) shipment create through VT01N

4)Shipment cost create through VI01

Now i want to PGI & Billing process ,

Also tell me PGI possible in backgroung in shipment creation or not?

if it's possible then also tell me it's releted configuration.

Regards:

Happy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

This question is not in the right forum i guess. but i can answer though...

You can cerate activity profiles for the shipment so that when ever you click an activity ( for ex, Planning, Check in, Loading Start, Loading End, Shpmt Completion, Shpmnt Start, and Shpmt End) Certain actions happen in the background.

These actions can be PGI, sending output to carriers etc.

You can create the activity profiles via the following path.

IMG--> Logistcis Execution --> Transportation --> Shipments -->Define and Assign Activity Profile .

Here you define a profile for each above said activity..

Normally we set the PGI in the shipment start activity. so that when ever the truck is ready to leave our warehouse the PGI is done.

But again this type of configuration depends on the client business process,.

Once you activiated the Shipment Costs then the billign document is not created until the shipment costs are settled in accounting.

you have to create the billign document manually or through the billing due list .

Edited by: Bhagavatula Srinivas on Apr 1, 2009 8:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Srinivas,

Your suggestion was very helpful to me,

But now could you tell me how to create new activity profile,I want create new activity profile.

Regards:

Happy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a new activity profile in the configuration:

The path is:

SPRO--> IMG --> Logistics Execution --> Transportation --> Shipments --> Define and Assign Activity Profiles.

Pls go through the following link for your reference.Go through the section 3.15 in the following link.

[Activity profile.|http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/documentation/A10_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc]

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Krishna

Your suggestion was very helpful to me,

Now i have completed shipment creation. At a shipment save time also create PGI & Billing.Then i also created shipment cost , Now i want to billing for that shipment cost ,, What is the t.code for this process , and which output type used for take printing.

Regards:

Happy

Answers (0)