cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - 00 671: ABAP/4 processor: STACK_STATE_NO_ROLL_MEMORY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am using SAP ECC 6.0 on ORACLE 10.2.0.1.0. When i create a material in MM01, i have been receiving a message that material is created successfully but when i try to view the created material in MM03 i have been receiving a message "The material xxx does not exist or is not activated".

Update work process is running for a long time but unable to commit the transaction. Error in the work process log is the one in the subject. After some time a dump is created by the error: "STACK_STATE_NO_ROLL_MEMORY".

Please suggest me how to resolve the error. (Please send some time and suggest if u have experienced the above error)

Thanks & Regards,

Subbu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am using SAP ECC 6.0 on ORACLE 10.2.0.1.0.

You are running an unsupported database version. I HIGHLY suggest updating. That version without patches is known to corrupt data files when fastload was used to install the system.

> Update work process is running for a long time but unable to commit the transaction. Error in the work process log is the one in the subject. After some time a dump is created by the error: "STACK_STATE_NO_ROLL_MEMORY".

The program seems to loop. Without knowing more about your system (was it modified etc.) I can just suggest to open an OSS call.

Markus

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

There is some problem with ORACLE 10.2.0.1.0 and is also not recommended by SAP.So its better you apply oracle patches.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kalyan,

Thanks for your time. I feel this is not the problem with oracle version as Update Process is not working at all...(I mean Update Process is not updating the changes).

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ORACLE 10.2.0.1.0

I believe this is not supported.

But you can check ST22/SM21 and wp developer trace for more information. Did you check monitoring transactions ST02/04/06 at this time? This might give you some clues.

Hope this helps.

Manoj

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are updating your SAP data on the Database version which is not supported by SAP. Their exists lot of problems with 10.2.0.1 version as i already mentioned please go for patch update

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Thanks you for ur time.

Could you please tell me the next patch level of Oracle that i can upgrade? & where can i see this information?

Thanks & Regards,

Subbu.

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

you can go for 10.2.0.2 or 10.2.0.4

See this [;

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My problem is not related to Oracle version.

It got solved by acting as per SAP NOTE:1145868.

Thanls all for ur time:-)

Thanks & Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

I had the same erorr message on our ECC 6.0 IDES on MSSQL 2005 system and i have impliemtned the above SAP note .

Got the confirmation from user that its working.

Thanks you everybody for your thoughts....

Shibu.