cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deemed export _number from object J_1IEXCEXP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

We have two types of excise invoices. One is Local and another is Export.

The local excise invoices take numbers from the local number range [object J_1IEXCLOC]; the export excise invoices take numbers from the export number range [object J_1IEXCEXP]. As per the present setting the deemed export takes the numbers from the local number range [object J_1IEXCLOC] as the customer is in India.

Now the requirement is that the deemed export should take the number from the export number range [object J_1IEXCEXP].

Pl help me in this regard.

K.Bharthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

maintain the same series and excise group for deemed exports as that of exports and now while creating invoice for deemed exports select the excise and series grp meant for exports hope now you can get the same number range of exports which you have maintained in J_1IEXCEXP

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain where to maintain the "the same series and excise group for deemed exports".

Regards,

K.Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide>>>>>>Logistics - General>>>>>Tax on Goods Movements>>>>>

India>>>>>Business Transactions>>>.>>Outgoing Excise Invoices>>>>>Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

Sales Org.

Distr. Channel

Division

Shipping Point

Plant

Excise Group here enter the excise group

Series Group====series group of exports

Export Type==== deemed export

Sub Transaction Type

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did as your explanation. The system throws error while saving the excise invoice.

The error: Error in allocating Excise invoice number Interval not found Number object J_1IEXCLOC

Regards,

K.Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can u tell as the series groups for

domestic and exports they should be different

as said in above post maintain as deemed export for your requirement

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

There is only one solution which will help you ............Go to customer Master Data and change the country ..................instead of IN country put any other Country and try .....................system will pick J_1IEXCEXP number range..........

try this and get back to me..........

Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what ratish said is right i think

the system assumes it as exports when

the customer is from onother country

if the document currency is differs from the company code currency

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rithvika,

I think the below setting which is provided by you is not for picking number range interval.....

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide>>>>>>Logistics - General>>>>>Tax on Goods Movements>>>>>

India>>>>>Business Transactions>>>.>>Outgoing Excise Invoices>>>>>Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

Above setting is only made for differentiate of Export sale transactions .............

if i am wrong please correct me.............

Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratish,

The system takes Export number range if I make a change in the Customer master. I entered Australia instead of India. While creating Excise invoice also i gave the Series group meant for Export. It works well. But at the end user level this will be a problem. Everytime they have to change the country and crate the sales documents. ....

OK. Thanks for your valuable reply.

Regards,

K.Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Create a customer group for Deemed exports and this customer group field is refered into program J1IIN.

Use Function module: J_1I7_REDETERMINE_INVOICE_TYPE in program SAPMJ1IIN and include the below logic.

if i_vbrk-kdgrp = Deemed Export,

E_CUST_TYP = 'F'.

E_T_LOCEXP = 'export'.

E_EXP_TYPE = 'lout'.

Then system will take foriegn number range object and picks the number which u maintain for series group of Exports.

regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your valuable input. I will try in the system and let you know.

Regards,

K.Bharathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you tell us the business requirement why you want to use the exports number range.

Actually deemed exports is nothing but it is your domestic sales only but which are exported by the customer

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I accept your view. But the client keeps same number range for export and deemed export in their legacy system. So, they need as it is. They claim that export sale and deemed export are similar as for as the duty exemption is considered.

Regards,

K.Bharathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Both the no. range objects (J_1IEXCLOC, J_1IEXCEXP) are based upon the Series group. So create a new series group for Deemed export and for that Series Group maintain the No. Range for the object J_1IEXCEXP. This will resolve your issue.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recommended to create one more series group for the deemed export. The client does not want one more series group.

Regards,

K.Bharathi