Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range for order type

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody please help me,

How to Maintain a number range for order type YB01.

I have tried in CO82 but there is no assignment of order type YB01 to any group.Please tell step by step.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction CO82

Select change groups. Goto menu group insert, enter the group name ans the number range which does not exists, i.e., no overlaps with the existing numbers.

double click the order type for selection and check the box of the group to which the order type to be assigned and press F5.

Regards,

Sankaran

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to OPJH select your order type go in details and you will get number range tap click on it and assign number range here.

Or goto CO82-> select Groups(Pen icon) - >select ur order type from under Group name and-> select Maintain (pen icon) .u can define number range for ur order type.

Examaple order type(YB01) from Not assigned section-> select Group check box(Prod order) to which order type to be assigned -> then select assign /element Group (F5),

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks for your reply.

Explained very well. I have already assign point to someone else who solved my problem.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to CO82.. At the end of the page you can find your order type in Not assigned type.

Select the order type and click on select element or F2 button. Now select the number range to which u want to assign and click on element/groups(F5 button).

Regards

S.Senthil

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CO82 only after creating the number ranges you need to assign it to group.Go to change group fist select the group and then click on your order type and select select element symbol and then click on element\group and then save it.

refer this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45B/helpdata/en/35/71896486c2223ae10000009b38f984/frameset.htm

hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create number range in CO82

Go to OPJH and click number range general TAB and assign the number range to respective order type.

Regards

i015192
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear colleague,

Please see attached note 11294. You should run report RSSNR0T1

to delete possible inconsistencies.