Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier self registration survey - Questionnaires submission

fmainiero
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm implementing Supplier self registration scenario on SRM 5.5 (SP6), I've a problem with survey submission. In detail, after self registration, the system send a mail with survey to the supplier, and this part of scenario works but when after filling html survey, in attached to the mail, I push the button "Send survey" nothing happens! In "Supplier screening" transaction I don't see the answer to the survey.

I have a doubt about how a supplier (outside of my network) can send something to my SRM from a simple HTML page. What is the technology?

Thanl you in advance

BR

Francesco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to send survey from inside the body of the mail or through attachment. Pl. note that mail body send survey button doesnot works. Only when you click on send survey inside the attachment an email reply is sent back to sap system. Also pl. check if you have maintained the SO50 configuration in your system correctly. You need to maintain the receiving mail address for class 'CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL'.

Thanks,

Koushik.

fmainiero
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Koushik,

thank for your reply.

So when I receive the e-mail, I can submit survey filling html attachment.

When I submit survey from html, an out email are created with in to sender mail address. Is it correct?

I cehcked SO50 and I added this item:

Internet Mail ANONYMOUS(at)mycompany.com * CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL 1

so now there are 2 items:

Internet Mail * ICS CL_APPOINTMENT_REPLY 1

Internet Mail ANONYMOUS(at)mycompany.com * CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL 1

Have you more detail about teh configuration?

Sorry but I stll don't understand well the mechanism.

Thank you in advance

BR

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to put an email address to which all the responses would be sent. This address would be used by your mail server to send data to sap system.

Postdata.att is the correct file attachment. You only need to fine tune your SO50 settings now. Try putting in ATT under 'Document class' field.

Also remove all other entries in SO50 for time being and do a test again. If successfully processed, then you would see the hyperlink for the response of the questionaire in txn-'Screen Suppliers' under 'Categories and questioaires' tab for the suppliers.

Thanks,

Koushik.

fmainiero
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Koushik,

I deleted first row from SO50 and I changed 'Document class' into ATT. I don't know wich is the addres used by mail server to send data to sap system so I insert *.

But system does't still work.

Do you think I missed some configurations?

Thanks

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you configured a inboiund service e-mail in SO50 as following :

Recipient Address: INBOUND e-mail address

Document Class: INT

Exit Name: CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME.

Thanks,

Koushik

fmainiero