cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for scheduling entire project?

0 Kudos

Hi!, we need to simulate a scheduling depending on dates introduced by user.

Does anybody know if its possible to schedule entire project via function or similar ECC 6.0?. CJ29 seems to be difficult becase log of changes are shown in ALV...

Thanks for your help!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello!,

Bapi_project_maintain has schedule method?.

Also if bapi_network_maintain could schedule all may networks. How could I ascend new dates to wbs elements and project?. Also, Could I access to scheduling result?.

My issue is tahe we need to do a kind of scheduling simulation. User could change a activity date (via constraint) and we have to schedule project taking into account this new date. If the result is not good for user, we have to delete the constraint and keep the project as it was before the process.

So, we need to schedule the project via bapi_network_maintain only if the bapi returns the scheduling results...

Any idea????

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you considered using project simulations?

You can transfer your project to a simulation version. You can "play" with that project simulation scheduling it as you wish. If you like the result obtained, you can transfer the result back to your opertative project.

Search in the online help for further info on simulation versions.

hope this helps

Rgds

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN wil help u with scheduling.

0 Kudos

Hello. Bapi_network_maintain only schedules a network. We need a bapi for at least overall networks.

Thanks for your help!.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add multiple lines to accomodate all the networks in the project in BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi u can use either bapi_project_maintain or bapi_network_maintain

and u can schedule multiple networks

regards

afzal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I've used BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN to scheduling the network but it use today for start date how can i use the other day for start date?

Thank,