cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am using BIW system , here BIW is compact BIW which i access by transaction /nrsa1 basically its embedded BIW in EXI,

however when i source the data from r/3 and when i check xml adapter messages i receive the following

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

in this case i dont create any integration scenrio, i just need to source data from r/3 table (table as it is no filter)

kindly assist me in answering this question,

Regards

blusky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Receiver determination not configured properly...if it is configured properly then check for the cache updates..also you can do some dummy changes to the receiver determination and activate it again.....this error is generic in nature and not specific to a particular Sender / Receiver..

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am new to sap community, i have been working as sr oracle consultant for past 7 years,

if you dont mind could you plz explain me how to configure receiver determination settings?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it would be a bit too much to explain the creation of a receiver determination here

Best would be for you to read the very well documented SAP HELP.

Ref: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b9/64663c7a6c2545ae292fb26d8c33c4/content.htm to know about all configuration details

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wont be able to give the entire details (these depend on your configuration, scenario requirements)...but some steps:

To Create a only receiver Determination:

1) open Integration Directory

2) You will see a configuration scenario created corresponding to your interface. Expand it

a) Go to the Receiver Determination group and right click --> New

b) In the pop-up page that opens enter the name of the Sender Service, Sender Interface Name, Sender Interface Namespace and say create

c) now in the page that opens up you will find the section Configured Receivers....here enter the name of the Receiver Service.

3) If you do not see any configuration scenario created corresponding to your interface then switch to the Objects tab (in Directory itself) and follow steps (2 a-c)

You can check an existing receiver determination in the similar fashion....just make sure that you enter all the details correctly and do not forget to Activate the changes

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks abhishek and vijay, let me try this at my end, looks like the settings would take time,

Answers (0)