Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with conditional receiver determination

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to develop conditional receiver deermination to determine the receiver at runtime.

In receier determination step, i click on help (f4) for 'Condition' field. Then, Condition Editor opens up.

There, I click on left operand's help (f4) icon. Then Expression editor opens up.

Here, i select XPath radio button. But then, i dont see my message structure here. It is just blank.

What should i do to get the message structure here, so that i can design my conditional receiver determination?

Many Thanks

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the screenshots in this blog to help you - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

Make sure you have created a receiver determination and provided the correct sender interface in it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using SAP PI7.1? if yes then you need to define you Message Interface as Stateless (XI compatible)...if you r on SAP XI then there is some configuration problem...check the receiver determination if it is configured properly for the source MI.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The business system is not assigned to the SWC, to which interface belongs to.

It is solved now.

Thanks for your replies...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using PI 71.1, the message interface is stateless. The structure appears. But I am not able to select it.....help!

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you configure the Message interface in the receiver determination under source message interface.

Thanks,

Kiran.