cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide/delete tab from My travel profile (FITP_PROFILE) iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using SAP EP7 SP18 and ECC 6. We've activated Webdynpros for abap and please, we need to hide/delete a tab (Train preferences) of My travel profile (FITP_PROFILE) WDA iView for all users.

With right mouse button in execution time you can hide it but for each user and we need it for all users.

Please, do you know how can I do it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just open the iView properties. Please, could you tell me how are you able to do it very easily?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Once thru all the tabs you reach Travel & Expenses.

You get to see "My Travel Profile"

Right Click on it.

Then click on preview. Here you can see "My Travel Profile" page. Put the cursor on "Rail Prefernces" and Ctrl+Right Click. A new window opens

Here open "Tab Strip1" and then open "Tabs". Then click on "Railway Preferences".

In the right hand side select NO for "Visible" and then apply and ok.

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's working! Please, do you know if this action is deleted when a new ECC(because is saved there) support package is applied?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chances are high that it gets deleted with the application of a new support package. However I am not 100% sure. Anyways please close the thread if it got solved

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how execute the iView. But where/how can I hide/delete train preferences tab?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to do it very easily and that too for all employees.

What are you exatcly doing after following the path I have mentioned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Content Administration>Portal Content>Content Povided by SAP>End User Content>Employee Self Service

Then you Open tab IVIEWS and do the changes here in "Travel and Expenses"