Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addisional auth. check in FPL9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there anyone that knows (user-excit etc) where to check if the user is permitted to show item:s for a specific BP.

I try to find a place where to check when the user have filled in BP and CA and press enter but I cant find a place to check if the user is allowed to see the items,

I have a field in but000(augrp)that I can use in auth. object B_BUPA__GRP and see if the user is permitted.

Please help if you know

//

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

you can use an event.

Use transaction FQEVENTS and look for 'account'. I'd recommend to use event 1200 (Acct Balance: Set Header Data).

You have to create and set active a function module. This function should be a copy of

FKK_SAMPLE_1200

In the interface, you get company code (I_BUKRS), business partner (I_GPART) and contract account (I_VKONT).

Check those values, do the AUTHORITY check and issue an E message if the user is not allowed.

Hope it helps,

Clemens

Message was edited by: Clemens Li

7 REPLIES 7

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

you can use an event.

Use transaction FQEVENTS and look for 'account'. I'd recommend to use event 1200 (Acct Balance: Set Header Data).

You have to create and set active a function module. This function should be a copy of

FKK_SAMPLE_1200

In the interface, you get company code (I_BUKRS), business partner (I_GPART) and contract account (I_VKONT).

Check those values, do the AUTHORITY check and issue an E message if the user is not allowed.

Hope it helps,

Clemens

Message was edited by: Clemens Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Check these user exits for FPL9,

FKYA001X:Customer Exit for Format AT_DOM (Header)

FKYA002X:Customer Exit for Format AT_DOM (Payment Record)

FKYA003X:Customer Exit for Format AT_DOM (Trailer)

Thanks

Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clemens

Thanks for your help, it seems to be in that area I will look into but when you sends out a message here (W or E), the field is closed for input.

The user have to restart the transaction to get the possibility to type new values.

Do you have any idea?

BR//

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jan,

Sorry I haven't got access to a contract accounting system right now, so I don't know exactly. I think the exit I told you might be processed in a PBO function and the message may raise an exception leading to the closing of fields (what fields?).

Try anny of the other 'account' exits; most opr all of them are processed in FPL9.

Let me know, if you need more help. Thursday night I can access the contract accounting system and try for you.

regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried the most?? of them, but still, the problem is

the "locked" fields, I have to restart fpl9 to get the fields ready for input.

BR//Janne

0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

please let me know what fields are locked, which exit you use and the ABAP code of the exit function.

I'll have a look.

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clemens

The event 1211 solved my problem, her I made auth. check and send out the message, than the field is open for the user to input new values.

Thanks for your help.

BR//Janne