cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing solution for automatic packing proposal in out bound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client is looking for a packing solution.

Sales order is created with Bill of material ( BOM with out explosion in SO), but they want to pack the components of BOM with differecent packing instructions and generate automatic packing proposal in delivery.

We created packing instructions for the components and when we trying to create packing determination record for the ship to party and material ( BOM ) the system is not accepting and throwing error message that the material is not maintained in the packing instruction.

Please let us know how can we assign packing instructions to a material which is not contained in the packing instruciton.

Please let us know what BADI / user exits we may need to achieve to fulfill the requirement

Thanks

Venkata rama reddy.k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

also check packing intructions determination using T -Code POF1

if help full dont forget to give pts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

But, when i try to assign packing instruction created for the components to a packing determination record in POF1 ( ship to / Material ( BOM) ) system is not accepting as the BOM is not present in the packing instructions.

I want to a solution for this requirement, system should create packing determination record in POP for BOM / ship to for packing instructions created for component materials and in delivery / sales order system should pick the packing determination record when automatic proposal is selected.

hope my requirement is clear.

thanks

venkat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

by using tcode POP1 u can give packing instructions