Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Switched On' text beside a structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently in the process of upgrading from ECC 5.0 to ECC6. I have a custom structure in ECC 5.0 system. When i see the custom structure in ECC 6.0 system, just beside text "ACTIVE'(This text indicates whether the object is active/partky active ...) i see another text which says 'Switched On'. Can someone throw somelight as to what this is,why it is appearing and what is the meaning of this text?

Thanks,

Avanish

3 REPLIES 3

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Doesn't have that structure any enhancements? I assume that it means that enhancement is activated via switch framework. I am alsmot 100% sure that it corresponds to current status of the switch. More info about switch framework is [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/af/e8b540afc87c2ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm].

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to adjust this object in SE15.Then the structure will become active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

switch frame work allows u the visibility of repositroy obects,

if u open transaction VA01 and see the inital screen for VA01 in transaction SE51 , u can see additional fields with switch ECHO_HBS, and if u check the transaction SFW5 u see the switch in off state

but if u on it then the additional fields for real estate will be visible,

this is the table SFW_SWITCH_STATE wheere u can check the switches adn its state

regards

afzal