Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO change replication error in back end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SRM.

We are using EBP4.0 (SRM3.0) with ERP R/3 4.6C as back end.

issues are,

1. The changes made on the account assignement in the PO in EBP/ SRM, which is already been ordered (saved in the back end) it is not being replicated in the R/3 .

Where as the price change in PO in EBP/SRM is taken and updated in R/3 back end.

2. After the partial confirmations. When I check the "No further confirmations expected" and "No further Invoice Expected" flag in "Statistics" tab in PO in EBP/SRM. It is not saved in EBP.

I have some open PO's reflecting the commitments, how can I flag them for deletion or final delivary/final invoice indicators.

Thanks,

MRao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

do you have any entry in the alert monitor?

You can also retransfer the PO changes by manual execution of the function module BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2. If you execute in the debugger, you will see what's the problem.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

Do you suggest to include the FM in any BADI, presently it is not included in any..

Also about my 2nd issue, is it the Java part or do i need to activate that in SPRO somewhere?

regards,

MRao

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Let me know is any follow-on documents created for this PO, if created then if you change the acct assig details then system will give you a error. It is better if cancel all the follow-on and do the changes again then only the system will update this.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the changes of the PO transfer to the R/3 or not.

if Not.. check in RZ20 monitor log, for that PO any error message and try to analyze.

if the PO status was in 'Error in process' Then execute the FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC

give the PO gui id and try to transfer PO manually..

still problem exits take a help of technical consultant try to debug the FM.

Thanks

prasad.s