Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.10 Problem with RFC to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I got a dump in R3 when I run my RFC call.:

"senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for"

Have run a CPA-cach refresh in PI but I have still the problem.

What can I do ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you testing your scenario?

I hope you must have written an ABAP code for this, if yes what is that code.. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have wrote an function modul.:

function zz_hms_2_xi.

*"----

""Local interface:

*" TABLES

*" HMSXI STRUCTURE ZZHMSXI OPTIONAL

*" ADRC STRUCTURE ADRC OPTIONAL

*"----

endfunction.

I got the error when I'm exeuting the function.:

I start it with the RFC-destination (XXXX)

Test for function group ZZ_HMS_2_XI

Function module ZZ_HMS_2_XI

Upper/lower case

RFC target sys: XXXX

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from SAP Note: 730870

Q 19: While sending a RFC call to the RfcAdapter I get a error message like "com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed..." or "com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed...". What is missing?

A: The RfcAdapter trys to find a Sender Agreement for this RFC call but the lookup failes. The values used for this lookup are:

• Sender Party/Sender Service: The values from Party and Service belonging to the sender channel.

• Sender Interface: The name of the RFC function module.

• Sender Namespace: The fix RFC namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions

• Receiver Party/Receiver Service: These fields are empty. This will match the wildcard '*'.

make sure you have provided the right parameters in the sender agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to write a ABAP code also..Below is an example of mine. I used a BAPI 'ZBAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL', so you accordingly change the BAPI name in the below code and then make a test by running this report.

In R3, go to SE38 and create one ABAP report with code as shown below.

PARAMETERS : comp_id TYPE bapi0014_2-company.

DATA: company_detail TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF t880.

SELECT rcomp name1 cntry langu stret city
  FROM t880 INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE company_detail
  WHERE rcomp = comp_id.

CALL FUNCTION 'ZBAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL'
  IN BACKGROUND TASK
  DESTINATION 'R3_TO_XI' 
  TABLES
    comp_detail = company_detail.

COMMIT WORK.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your issue resolved? I got the same problem. Please let me know how your issue is resolved.

Thanks,

MK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MK.

No the issue is not solved yet, but I come back if I find a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved.

We upgraded PI whit the last patches and removed the '*' from Party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See the wiki page for step by step solution..

RFC to FILE

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/RFCtoFILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in r/3 in SM59, the RFC destination used in your RFC call is working or not................if it is working, then in PI you should see a msg in SXMB_MONI..........if in SXMB_MONI you are seeing this error and doing a full CPACache refresh using PIDIRUSER gave no error, then try to execute your RFC again in your R/3 system.........also check the PROGRAM ID field in your sender RFC comm channel in ID is same as defined in your RFC destination in R/3 in SM59.........if there is some issue with PROGRAM ID field, then edit your sender RFC comm channel by editing its description and checking if the PROGRAM ID field is okay, then save and activate your this sender RFC comm channel and then again check from R/3 whether your RFC destination is working in SM59.

if still the same error remains, then ask your basis guys to restart your XI server completely and then check in the startup log of XI J2EE engine to see if any error occurred there.......if any error occurred, then ask your basis guys to resolve it.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Apr 1, 2009 9:25 AM