cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , experts,

Can anybody explain me , In VPRS condition which price pick up in billing, it's a moving price or standard price of material, I have now ant idea regarding to VPRS, so pls, explain me.

Thanks,

Regards:

Happy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Happy

In MMR->Accounting data 1 tab you will be maintaining valuation class and the price based on that system will pick the price ,

Secondly for VPRS ctype , in V/06 the system will have the following settings and because of this only system will pick from sales order to billing

Condition class -- B

Calculation type -- C

Condition category -- G

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Srinath & Raja & Lakshmipath

My most of problem has been solved,

Thanks a lot.

Regards:

Happy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is picked from Material types--->valuation class-->price control either S or V

Suppose if you are creating materials with material type FERT( finished product)hen the valuation class either will be 7920 / 7925 (you cant choose anything else) and for this price control applicable will be S that is standard price

Suppose if you are creating materials with material type RAW (raw materials) then the valuation class either will be1234 / 3000 / 3001 / 3002 / 3003 (you cant choose anything else) and for this price control applicable will be V that is moving average price

So internally material types lined to valuation class and the valuation class linked to either S or V and accordinngly system will take

From SD point of view it will be mostly finished product which we will deal hence S is applicable

Regards

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In material master Accounting view1 there is a field "Price control". In normal circumstances, for material types FERT and HALB, this should be "S" which means, while doing PGI and billing, system will consider standard price.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on price control in material master .If its S than it consider standard price, If its V than it consider moving average price