Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem for payslip output

former_member329859
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i passed only one internal table to smartform containing all the data (employee payment details ),

now i want to display each employee details on saperate page i.e. one employee on one page,

for this i took all data in main window itself but still data of second employee is coming at the end of first employee and so on ,

please help me out.

gaurav.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the employee details fits only in one page,then except first record and last records, call COMMAND WINDOW there you call NEW-PAGE.

If the employee details not fits in one page, in PROGRAM LINES set flag for new employee and when flag is set then call COMMAND WINDOW there you call NEW-PAGE.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With in loop which is used to display the employee details put a Command node with condition that to move the next employee data to next page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the solution of Naveen.

but there are also other solutions

start for every employee another smartform.

advantage: easy smartform (no loop over employee)

you can work with secundary windows.

hope it helps.

Gr., Frank

naveen_kumar116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

In ur main window after Table Create a program lines....

Ignore the first record in loop....after that check whether the employee number is same or diffrent if diffrent declare a variable Flag and pass it As X

for new page create command and check the tab Go to New Page... and in Condition give Flag = 'X'.

Hope this will help you..

Cheers,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

use

loop at itab-emp.

/: IF PAGE_BREAK = 'X'

/: NEW-PAGE.

/: ENDIF

clear PAGE_BREAK.