cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change process chain in SAP APO, in RSCP tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP APO Experts

I am from SAP ABAP background, I need to change a 'AND' operator in process chain in RSCP tranaaction in SAP APO.

I dont have any idea how to change process chain.

Could you please help me how to change process chain in SAP APO in RSCP tcode.

Appreciate your help or comments.

Sandeep..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

The t-code RSCP does not exist in SAP APO. The correct t-code is RSPC.

Step 1:- In RSPC t-code, select the process chain which you need to change.

Step 2:- Double click on it.

Step 3:- It will display the various programmes attached to the process chain. Go to change mode by clicking on the change indicator (Control + F9)

Step 4:- Select the programme area where you need to do the correction or change. Double click on it.

Step 5:- It will take you to the programme and its selection contents. Make the relevant changes. You can directly carry out the change in se38 also if there is variant kind of changes for that particular programme.

Step 6:- Once the changes are done, save the changes and press F3 button which will take you to the home page of the process chain

Step 7:- Save again so that the change in the programme alongwith the process chain will get saved.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Senthil

Thanks for the answer,

I need to Change a "AND" condition in process chain .

Is there is some thing like drag and drop , How to work on that part.

Apreciate your response.

Sandeep..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

The process chain contains a start process, an application process and a collection process. The change in operator will come under application process. The following link will guide you the detailed instructions of how to include or change system commands in process chains.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/8f/c08b3baaa59649e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.