cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchy Objects - Authorisation in Roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have created a role which is causing me few problems. The role is reporting role and the queries associated to it have 0MAST_CCTR & 0ORGUNIT in them. when I run the queries I got a error message:

No authority for the node from characteristic 0MAST_CCTR, hierarchy SYMBCONTROL (00000000,)

Message no. BRAIN819

Diagnosis

The system determined the authorized areas (nodes) for the characteristic 0MAST_CCTR and the hierarchy PATCONTROL (00000000, ). In doing so, it was determined that you do not have authorization for any area.

System response

If this situation occured when filling a variable, then the query cannot be executed or the hierarchy cannot be displayed.

Procedure

For the characteristic 0MAST_CCTR and the hierarchy SYMBCONTROL (00000000,), you have to have authorization for at least one node or leaf for something to be displayed.

I have given * for hierarchy name in S_RS_COMP in the role for the infoObject 0MAST_CCTR. Still the role is failing and I am not able to run the query. Where is the problem? Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Just checking. Did you create a authorization variable and added it in the query for that characteristic?

Gova